Friday, 16 January 2015

Arc Approvals

Let's face it, people: There's a reason we're called Bookworms.
We fine I, can't resist shiny new books...even if that means messing with my previous organized book schedule. lol
...I've started making a list of all the books I want to read this year. It's a pretty big list so far O_O
I'll share it with you guys one of these days once I've added another fifty/sixty books to it so we can compare reading goals.
So, directly from Netgalley here are my recent arc approvals :)
                         


Once and Always by Elizabeth Hoyt - Release Date February 24th by Forever (Grand Central Publishing)

How Not To Fall In Love by Lisa Brown Roberts- Release Date February 3rd by Entangled Publishing

The Devil's Interval (The Drollery Letters Number One) by Emily Butler - Release Date September 8th by Egmont Usa

I got so curious once I saw Elizabeth Hoyt's name on the cover of a contemporary novel, that I just couldn't resist it, and  had to start reading it asap. I've read 40% so far, and I have to say that it's being pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top